Impact Hygiene will at all times endeavor to act in the best interests of our clients, and we are committed to ensuring the safety and privacy of all information held within our company.
The provision of personal information assists Impact Hygiene to deliver a more personalised service to you, and it is for this primary reason that we make information related requests.
- Collection of Information
- User’s name and contact details (including postal address, telephone & fax numbers and email addresses);
- Credit Card or bank account details of users wishing to pay their account via credit card or direct debit; and
- Other details relating to the person, company or organization.
Impact Hygiene collects information from users when information is:
- Entered by users online via our website;
- Faxed or emailed to our offices;
- Sent via conventional post; and
- Collected over the telephone.
Impact Hygiene is the sole user of the information collected from our clients; and we do not use, share, sell or rent this information in any way.
- Links & Cookies
We use Google Analytics, Google AdWords Conversion tracker, and other services that place cookies on a browser across the website. These cookies help us increase the website’s effectiveness for our visitors. These cookies are set and read by third parties. We use Google and Bing Webmasters, data from Google Analytics Demographics, Interest Reporting and third party audience data to help us understand how people find and use our site. This data is used to provide better services and more relevant content to our users based on demographic and interest data.
We also use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online including the Google Adwords tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the Internet, specifically on the Google Display Network (GDN). As always, we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other third party remarketing system. Using the Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads. You can opt out of Bing ads within Bing profile settings.
We and our third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to:
- Inform, optimise, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website; and
- Find out how ad impressions, ad services, and your interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
- Purpose of Collection and Sensitive Information
Impact Hygiene collects information from users in order to provide a quality health and wellbeing service, and to perform related administrative and billing support. We also use data from Google Analytics Demographics, Interest Reporting and third party audience data to help us understand how people find and use our site. This data is used to provide better services and more relevant content to our users based on demographic and interest data.
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes connected with our business operations, which include to:
- verify your identity;
- facilitate provision of our products and services to you;
- address or respond to any requests from you;
- inform you of existing and proposed products and services which we provide;
- develop and improve the quality and scope of the products and services we provide, and seek your feedback;
- handling complaints and disputes;
- detecting, investigating and preventing fraud;
- assess the performance of the website and to improve the operation of the website;
- conduct business processing functions including providing personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors, service providers or other third parties;
- undertake administrative activities, marketing (including direct marketing), planning, product or service development, quality control and research, including by us and our related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers;
- to provide your updated personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers;
- update our records and keep your contact details up to date; and
- comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority.
Your personal information may be used so that we, our wholly owned subsidiaries, agents and contractors can provide you with information about our products and services (including by way of direct mail, telemarketing, email, SMS and MMS) or to request your feedback for promotional purposes. You always have the right to opt-out of receiving such information. You may exercise that right by contacting us. Refer to Section 8 below for contact information.
We may also use your personal information for purposes related to those described above which would reasonably be expected by you.
We will not use your information for purposes other than those described above unless we have your consent or as permitted by law (including for law enforcement or public health and safety reasons).
Impact Hygiene does not collect sensitive information from users such as information relating to a person’s race, religion, beliefs or sexual preferences, and any attempt by Impact Hygiene or its agents to collect such information should be reported to Impact Hygiene’s Privacy Officer immediately (contact details appear in Section 11 below).
- Message Content & Third Party Information
Impact Hygiene also stores the content of the messages sent by all users. Impact Hygiene does this in order to be able to answer your queries, troubleshoot issues and ensure compliance with your contract and relevant laws. This information is treated as strictly confidential and is not accessible by users, or by Impact Hygiene staff members without the prior consent of the manager of the Impact Hygiene account.
Furthermore, any information owned by users that is stored within Impact Hygiene infrastructure, including users, customer or staff databases, is also treated as strictly confidential and is not accessible by users, or by Impact Hygiene staff members without the prior consent of the administrator of the Impact Hygiene account.
- Use and Disclosure
Impact Hygiene treats information collected from users as strictly confidential. However, information may be disclosed to third parties in the following circumstances:
- Where the user has consented to disclosure;
- Where Impact Hygiene is permitted or required by law to disclose, or it is in the interests of public safety to do so;
- Where the disclosure is to a law enforcement agency, government agency, court or external adviser and Impact Hygiene is permitted or required by law to do so;
We also may disclose your personal information to:
- our employees, related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operation of our website or our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide services to;
- suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing, and related purposes; and
- others in accordance with a request made by you;
- our related companies and business partners; and
- persons engaged in providing us with professional, business, technology and corporate services, when reasonably required (including, without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators, debt collectors, and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants).
When making such a disclosure we will take reasonable steps to ensure that the recipient is bound by privacy obligations.
We will not disclose your sensitive information for any purpose, other than the purpose for which it was collected unless you otherwise consent.
If you do not wish to receive any information relating to promotions, new services and features offered by Impact Hygiene, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Security of User Information
Impact Hygiene takes all reasonable steps to protect user information from misuse, interference, loss and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. Impact Hygiene’s websites and internal information management systems are designed with the aim of preventing user information from being disclosed by any unauthorised means. Impact Hygiene employs Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology on our site which further protects your private data. However, Impact Hygiene users should note that the inherent nature of the Internet is such that the security of information cannot be guaranteed 100%.
Where Impact Hygiene no longer needs your information, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify that information.
- Access and Correction of User Information
Impact Hygiene will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected, used or disclosed is accurate, complete and up to date. Users have the right to access information held by Impact Hygiene that directly concerns the user. If this information is not accurate, complete and up to date, users may make a request to modify information. To make such a request, please contact Impact Hygiene at email@example.com. Generally, Impact Hygiene will not charge a fee for providing access to users, however, we reserve our right to charge a reasonable fee if our compliance with the request unreasonably consumes the resources of Impact Hygiene. In addition, we may refuse access to information in some circumstances in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles.
- Complaints or Questions
If you would like to access or correct your information please contact our Support team at:
ADDRESS: 8/355-365 SOUTH GIPPSLAND HIGHWAY,
PHONE: 1800 494 363
We will try to resolve issues as quickly as possible by responding to you by email, telephone or postal request. If we are unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you may contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.oaic.gov.au/